lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 16, 2015 • 08:47 • 3 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and ola everyone! wow, almost one month and half i'm MIA on this blogsphere. I was pack with tight schedule of class, quiz, final test and countless of assignment that need to be submit which I don't have time for blogging. In this semester, we the whole class of BM4G had to gone through the event management course. I almost passed out during the event but alhamdulillah I managed to keep myself strong and remain stand still until the event is officially come to and end. 

But today I just finished my last paper so horray for my semester break!  I just got so so so so so many things or story that I truly wanna share here in my online diary and I can fill up my semester break with blogging session. Haha.. I just realize that long long time I didn't do any review things so why not kan?

Here that I wanna with all of you two of my favourite makeup remover that I used so far. For me, remove a makeup is crucial as this could avoid from appearances of pimples,acne or even aging. Who knows right? Even if I have a stain of lipstick also I remove it. ( although I used to forgot to remove it sometimes XD )

DSCN0789

Introducing, The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue and Pixy Gentle and Moist Cleansing Lotion.

DSCN0790

But first, let me start off with The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Tissue.

DSCN0791

The moment I step into The Face Shop store, I got no idea on what to buy that lead me to buy this cleansing tissue as I don't really own any one of it. I repeat,none of it! Contains 20 sheets of tissue each of it.

DSCN0792

Er, I don't understand the korean words lol -.- . Enrich with Herb Clean Complex which cleanses gently without any irritation. I admit, it does remove my makeup without any irritation at all. As you can see this cleansing tissue contains natural ingredients which is compatible for all types of skin so yayy for it! 

DSCN0804

See? quite long its width and length.  I didn't occupied all of it so Haha..

DSCN0805

I prefer to use this cleansing tissue to remove my lipstick or lip gloss since my lip area is a bit sensitive compare to my face. See, it removes effectively on my Etude House Orange Lip Tint. I can said that this cleansing tissue is very convenient for those who always on abroad as it works as makeup remover kit. Not to mention that it's price also affordable which cost RM 10.90 only!! I truly adorn it's effectiveness on removing my glitters makeup, or even any of my waterproof makeup. It quite frustrated as you can only purchase it on the The Face Shop only ( for me la as my area didn't have any Face Shop store that only available in Village Mall Sungai Petani).

Alright, I already told you or review the cleansing tissue and let's move on onto the cleansing lotion.

DSCN0795

Introducing, Pixy Gentle and Moist Cleansing Lotion. I bought this after the moment I read on Sabrina Tajudin's blog as she review this makeup remover. You can google instantly on "Sabrina Tajudin" as she is one of the well known of beauty blogger in Malaysia. If you know her well thumbs up! 

DSCN0796

100ml of lotion, made in Indonesia but formulated at  Mandom Beauty Tokyo.

 DSCN0799

One of the special ingredients in this lotion is the origin honey without an alcohol and free with any oil. This cleansing lotion also 100% based on water. How to use it? Easy. Just pour a little bit of cleansing lotion into any cotton pad and gently swipe it all over your face and neck.

DSCN0800

The moment you wipe off your makeup, the magic will occur as this will help to moisture your skin and instantly freshen your skin and clean any trace of dirt and excessive oil. The best part of it? You don't need to rinse off your face with water! 

DSCN0803

Ewww, so dirty eh! I prefer to use this lotion to remove my face makeup more. Same functions with The Face Shop Cleansing Tissue as this is 100% remove any stubborn waterproof makeup. Its price start from RM 12 something like that based on any pharmacies of any selected outlet. Easiest way to get this cleansing lotion is from Guardian or Watsons as both of them carry variety of Pixy items.

I didn't compare both of them, it just that I shared both of it since it helps me a lot and play role on my skincare routine too. So, please don't misunderstood it ya?

DSCN0806

Tadaaa! no makeup, no circle lens at all. And it just my....face. Hope you'll like my post this week and chao to watch "Sex and City" series.

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.