lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 24, 2015 • 06:21 • 3 cuties here.

IMG-20150417-WA0089

IMG-20150417-WA0090

IMG-20150417-WA0091

IMG-20150417-WA0094

IMG-20150417-WA0095

 Shawl: no brand
Top: Nichii
Inner(worn inside) : no brand
Jeans: Braps ( Japan)
Shoes: Gisa
Bag: Wego ( Japanese Brand)

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Penang Fashion Week is still on and will be end on this upcoming Sunday. Make sure head on to Gurney Paragon Mall to find the latest fashion trends from runway. End of the non-paid commercial. Haha. 

I always wear this style whenever I want it as its give me comfy feeling. You know that simplicity is everything right? Gosh, I miss this shoe la as I'm no longer can't wear it due to its damage. Urgh! 

Do you have any simple style that you always adored? Leave your comment below so that I could know it!

love,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.