lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
November 21, 2014 • 00:49 • 0 cuties here.

Assalammualaikum and hello everyone! Oh yeah, I finally can update my blog. Forgot to mention that, I am just returning home from my short vacation in Kuala Lumpur whereby I just stayed in my sister's house welcoming her new son,awww~

Enough enough enough,ok? Let just simply move on to our topic, " Ice Princess" .

DSCN0538

DSCN0536

DSCN0540

DSCN0541

                                            Bawal shawl: no brand
                                     Blue maxi dress  : made by my relatives
                                                    Watch  :  GUESS

I always love dress and forever with maxi or even a long dress. Do you know my favourite color is always a blue? Last Aidiladha, well, this year Aidiladha also ah my mama and I decided to have another maxi dress for me so that I could wearing it at any occasion even when I went to the class!

  DSCN0539

I just love how my "Tok Lang" ( my relative) sew properly the lace on this maxi dress.

DSCN0542

Selfie selfie after having my own photoshoot! eceh!

DSCN0543

Now, I do have a countless long or maxi dress on my closet. *sigh* Guess that I should take out half of it and donate to the charity or even doing a garage sales? who knows? maybe.

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.