lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 10, 2014 • 10:00 • 2 cuties here.

Assamualaikum and harloo ladies! I just recently finished off my final exam for my semester 2 just yesterday and straight away catching up with my girlfriends for a watching cinemas dating! It just so exhausted by thrill! How awesome is that,huh?

Well, ladies.. I really don't know why this semester 2 filled with laughter and happiness instead of semester 1. And yep, filled with broken hearts too but that doesn't mean would stop me from being happy all the time. Instead, making me feel stronger more! Ps:take that,dude!

Here is the most precious moments that I had gone through so far in my semester 2!

IMG_0875

Okay,starting a new year with a boot camp. My sir wants us to have some strength and honestly I went that camp just to heal my hearts due to heavy broken heart that I felt on that moments. Who knows that my goals would accomplish on that moments? The boot camp might be seems serious but fun and full of exploration that I never felt before. This is also one of my favorite photos among others as well. Thanks Redza for the photos although you might seems like a decade to upload it on Facebook! hehe.. 

IMG_0876

IMG_0877

IMG_0878
             Me with my mentor and other mentees, BM 1J

Coming up next..
IMG_0869

Can you guess what me and my team were preparing for?

IMG_0897

It's mock meeting for the first time ever! Super nervous man! But we did it at the end of it! Oh yeah!

IMG_0967

IMG_0969

IMG_0971

IMG_0982

IMG_0984

My favorite picture ever even after being disturbed by Eric! Those photos were taken after mock meeting were held.

IMG_1061

Okay,the next assignment on the same day as the mock meeting were BBM110 where we were asked to perform our own festival or our own ceremony. My one was a bit easier than others which was Hari Raya ceremony. Isn't it cool? We also throw our own confetti after finished it. Wee~

IMG_1010

Geez,my fugly smile..

IMG_1029

Okay, I still got time to selfie even thought it was extremely exhausted!

IMG_1037

Before I end this blog post, I would like to apologize to my classmate BM2I if I accidentally or not meant to hurt your feelings due to my behavior and I hope we can meet each other again for a next semester and happy holidays peeps!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.