lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
March 18, 2014 • 01:15 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualakum and ola everyone! I am finally back and running back my blog! First of all, have you ever heard of Hot and Cold song by Katy Perry?



 or.. ever heard someone might gonna said this to you, "you're such a cold person la!". Pardon me if I started to offended you.  The reason why I'm asking all of you is because this thing might related to surrounding and nope! It is related to us!Did you know that the human body contains "hot-cold" property? Wow! Even me myself just knew it,how awesome is that huh?

IMG_0505

IMG_0581

IMG_1080

IMG_1087

Honestly,I'm one of the person that enjoy all these just like above that filled with little bit of salty,sweet and crunchy! Which is means, I'm cold person!

How would you determine whether you are hot or cold person? Do read below that endorsed by Gaviscon.

Gaviscon_CNY(1)

Or if you wanna know more about the Gaviscon products, do hit their website at http://www.gaviscon.com.my . This information is kindly bought to you by Gaviscon and kredits to Miss Tanja.

Slice of my life:
C360_2013-12-23-19-20-33-629

C360_2013-12-23-19-22-03-837

C360_2013-12-23-19-22-44-253

PhotoGrid_1387802867516

Bought the skirtzo(skirt and palazzo) since I haven't had any single of palazzo inside of my closet yet this is my first time I bought through the Instagram @HotandRushClothing. Plus,I am such a worst photographer when it comes to snap a photo like this! Duh!!

Well ladies,I gotta go now!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.