lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 28, 2013 • 07:58 • 0 cuties here.

Salam everyone! wait,wait and wait!I would like to apologize since I haven't update any single of my blog post due to my hectic life that I wish I could forbid it on!



  Seriously,I started to lost some idea and inspiration to blog but yeah I do wanna blog back somehow! I got no idea why on earth I wanna blog back. Okay,stop blah and blah. Alright ladies and gentlemen outside there, I hope you won't get boring since I wanna review one of my favourite toner so far,which is one of the Avon's products which is Avon Naturals Replenishing Blue Algae&Bamboo Toner just I have mention at the title above.My gosh,what da so long name!

 C360_2013-11-09-01-20-38-153

C360_2013-11-09-01-21-59-095

What was its function actually until make me lovin it? Well ladies, it is effectively removes all the traces of makeup and unseen dirt and debris and not to mention softening and moisturizing skin.I have to admit that it does removes makeup but doesn't removes any waterproof makeup.Which is why I quite pissed off with this things actually.

C360_2013-11-09-01-26-44-812

C360_2013-11-09-01-28-54-178

What I loved most about this toner is my skin feels so smooth and moisturize since my skin is lack of it's moisturization!hehe..

C360_2013-11-20-02-25-01-888

C360_2013-11-20-02-25-24-163

See,quite dirty right?Pardon for bad quality of my camera since I took it during the night and probably some of you may not been seeing it clearly.

                                                                 LOVE
                                                            -soften my face
                                                            - affordable
                                                            -pleasant smell

                                                                 HATE IT!
                                                           -doesn't perform it's removable of waterproof makeup

                                                               OVERALL
                                                          -I luvin it! Shall I buy it next time? Of course I will!

Slice of my life:
C360_2013-11-05-15-55-52-886

My last month of haul!

That's all peeps! See ya later!

xoxo,
miss han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.