lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
November 10, 2013 • 23:25 • 0 cuties here.

Salam everyone!Windy here in Alor Star,seems going to be raining soon,I decided to wear something more comfy with my maxi skirt.And here is my style of the day!Hope you enjoy it!

20131022_183523

20131022_184855

20131022_184905

                                                        Shawl:no brand
                                                  Cardigan : bought at Pacific Star Parade
                                                        Tee    :PDI(Padini)
                                                maxi skirt  : bought at Uptown @ Setapak
                                                 Watch       :Guess
                                                  Backpack: Prada(Vintage)

Statement tee,logo tee and as long as it is tee,it seems to be trendy this year!I have seen it a lot in Vivi magazines and frankly speaking,I am much more prefer tee than others!I could wear it over 365 days!One more things is,I am really fanatic for a cute design of tee.Ahaha..

PhotoGrid_1382546228814

To be honest,I am not a fans over a cardigan and when it comes to it,I am much more particular because I tend to afraid whether it would not match my body figure or any outfit but this cardigan came with a hoodie somemore make it more girly and sporty feels.Plus,I bought it only for RM 20 only!I know that Malaysia is humid,hot and summery throughout the year but now is autumn season,so I suggest opt for a plaid!This maxi skirt got a plaid design making it more autumn feels!And again,I am so pissed off with my bad lightning!Pardon me for it!

Slice of my life:
PhotoGrid_1383119039304

I am pretty sure that some of you may knew the apps of Itunes and Google Play of Camera 360 and may using it.I am super duper love with this apps!Did you like it too? Leave a comments below!I would love to know it too!
PS: Sigh,my english is slightly bad now..

lots of love,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.