lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
October 30, 2013 • 19:52 • 0 cuties here.

Salam and ola everyone! I am forcing myself to blog in morning today and by the way I am in Penang now,accompany my father for his seminar.Super love the wireless network here since here is super speedy eh! But,kinda sad as I am going to leave Penang and drive back to Kedah this evening,so today is my last day here.Here is my outfit for this week!

20131014_171126

20131014_171251

20131014_171847

20131014_171942

                                                             shawl: no brand
                                                              top    : P&Co
                                                              skirt   : Riffaa Style

They said green are the color for this year.Well, I bet that this color will be trendy for this autumn.

PhotoGrid_1381913494802

20131014_172308

The skirt are in grey color actually. Damn it, I totally hate the bad lightning inside of my room!I have just drop by at H&M yesterday and wanna bought something from that store since there is no H&M outlet in Kedah but everything was failed to satisfy my needs,huh! hopefully there is an absolute bargain in Forever21 today at Queensbay Mall.

Oh my,tomorrow the result of my first semester's exam will be display and out! Hopefully, I will get a better result tomorrow, InsyaAllah.



xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.