lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 11, 2013 • 07:43 • 2 cuties here.

Hello pretty cupcakes!How's your day?I'm hoping all of you are fine.Now,I am getting more anxious about my upcoming computer test of my driving license.Never mind lah bout that.This week I decided to post about Emoda.Since I started being mode,Emoda used to be my second choices after Murua.It just that,it much pricey.At least Emoda wasn't bad right?Here are my selected Emoda magazine scans from selected Japanese magazines and wishlist from Emoda Webstore.

6ad41dc7jw1dyqytb899dj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1dyqyhei32uj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1dyqz01vfyjj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1dzcvosu052j_副本

6ad41dc7gw1dzcvnocbopj_副本
        Royal Blue totally rock for Emoda this year!

6ad41dc7gw1dzcvywx1d4j_副本

6ad41dc7jw1dz5yno1dedj_副本
       Sayoko Oozaki of Happie Nuts&Emoda

6ad41dc7jw1dz5ystk1prj_副本

6ad41dc7jw1dz5yxzag9lj_副本
       Ena Matsumoto,producer of Emoda

6ad41dc7jw1dz5z39bls1j_副本

Here are my wishlist of 2013 that I selected from Emoda Webstore and ah..hoping I will get this items as well!

goods_1953_5

goods_3204_3

goods_2102_1
    wanted!!The doctor bag

Good News!Emoda Webstore is having it's own sale for 40% off.What are you waiting for?hit on http://emoda-webstore.com for sale.It ship internationally.Now we can have a slice of Emoda.

Coming soon!The review of beauty products!Thank you for stopping by and do follow me!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han

Photobucket


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.