lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 28, 2012 • 07:05 • 2 cuties here.

Sorry for MIA for a couple of days since I'm having stomachacne.You don't even know how much it's hurt on me.I know that some of you were already boring since I'm posting a lot of a/w collections on my blog but I swear that this would be my last one in my blog for the year 2012.This is one of my favourite Harajuku label which is Candy Stripper entitled "Dark Secret".I absolutely love it but damn,super pricey somehow!Well,I shall stop talking and let all of you see the pictures,k?

Disclaimer:photos are from several webs not from other blog users!

 Photobucket

01_4_副本

01_10_副本

01_2_副本

01_5

6ad41dc7gw1dzsgtzzpmdj

6ad41dc7gw1dzsgw7htplj

candy stripper 2012 aw 5
       My favourite!
candy stripper 2012 aw

candy stripper 2012 aw2

candy stripper 2012 aw3

candy stripper 2012 aw4

candy stripper 2012 aw6

candy stripper 2012 aw7

candy stripper 2012 aw9

candy stripper 2012 aw8
      Meooow,anyone?

Well,whatcha think?leave your comments below ya?luv you!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han

 Photobucket


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.