lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 23, 2012 • 05:37 • 1 cuties here.

Hello pretty ladies outside there!I'm truly apologize since I did not blog continuesly since I'm busy with my life and so on.And now,I'm back with my new post!

                                Photobucket

I know that it is kinda late to share with you guys bout this post but I have to post this one since I am fashion blogger!

Japan's TouchMe runway are finally back with their second slot which is Autumn Winter.I sincerely wondering,why the hell that they have to do it on spring sesson as autumn hasn't come up yet?Weird -.-2012 TouchMe's runway presenting all the prestigious Japanese's Mode brands like Emoda,Murua,Lagunamoon,Ungrid and so on.For your information,Gyda has just entering TouchMe Runway.Don't know what is Mode?Mode is an otona style aka adult style in high fashion deriving inspiration from Paris Milan and etc.You guys finally know everything bout mode right?Below pictures is from Lagunamoon,Jouetie,Dazzlin,Mercuryduo as these really caught my eyes soo much!Enjoy the pictures or just enjoy descriptions girls!

                             Photobucket

                             6ad41dc7gw1dtsuhs1sjaj_副本
                             Emoda's producer
                            
                             6ad41dc7jw1dtvcm9780vj_副本

                              6ad41dc7jw1dttcphwxtaj_副本

                               6ad41dc7jw1dttcvkq39gj_副本

                                6ad41dc7jw1dttd5xh463j_副本

                                   6ad41dc7jw1dtu0cesqtbj_副本

                                      6ad41dc7jw1dtu020mr1zj_副本

                                  6ad41dc7jw1dtu0774k9zj_副本

                                  6ad41dc7jw1dtull5pvbmj_副本

                                     6ad41dc7jw1dtulqdojxzj_副本

                                       6ad41dc7jw1dtulvmdp7rj_副本
                                       OMG,I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!

                                     6ad41dc7jw1dtum0t5e8oj_副本

                                    6ad41dc7jw1dtv9aih2guj_副本
                                    and this one

                                     6ad41dc7jw1dtv9fkn1juj_副本

                                        6ad41dc7jw1dtv9kwacmij_副本

                                           6ad41dc7jw1dtv9565jsuj_副本

                                       6ad41dc7jw1dtvdc1wc4kj_副本

                                       6ad41dc7jw1dtvdh8rlgwj_副本

                                     6ad41dc7jw1dtvlkl2fvqj_副本

                                       6ad41dc7jw1dtvn0meiatj_副本

                                      6ad41dc7jw1dtvn5upsj1j_副本

          See,see,see,my post of this time with soo many photos!

Earth Music of the Week:

I would prefer this song more since I'm not favour with her late song,Cinta Muka Buku

So,what did you guys think?Overall,I really like Jouetie at this moment.How bout you?Which of the Mode's brands that do you like the most?Share with me!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.