lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
March 1, 2012 • 22:26 • 2 cuties here.

The intensive class is started.My nose was bleeding yesterday but I don't even noticed it =.=.Yayy,my sister was born with a baby boy yesterday!And the funniest thang,she and her husband wanna put their child's name same as her husband name!Congratulations to her and yes,I started to miss my mom since she is in Kuala Lumpur to accompany my sister.For your information,Garula has been released their collections.Do enjoy the pictures or just over descriptions!
         Photobucket

      2
          Love their new slogan

     nov
      Their new bag which cost 10,500 yen!Oh gosh!

    p1_on

    p2_on

     p3_on

    p4_on

     p5_on

     p6_on

    p7_on

   p8_on

    My opinion is,Garula brings the style some sort an egg style and towards the western this year compared last year.Which designs you like the most between all of it?Share your thoughts below!

 69b226bdgw1dqeea2h84fj
    Absolute Darling will be air right after the Skip Beat on this 25th of March.Da dong,why the fuck you have such a nice body?*drooling&jaw drops*

Thank you for stooping by and I leave you with Bigbang's new song,Bad Boy.I really miss you,daesung!

     

hugs&kiss,
miss han
      


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.