lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
August 6, 2011 • 07:19 • 0 cuties here.

As,I told you last Thursday,I come back!Yoyoyo!I knew that you guys prefer to see pictures rather than words,right?
Photo0072
Just watched Super King.Hao Shuai de Xiao Dong oh!
Photobucket

6 May 2011
Photo0092
Dead boring waiting for my parents to pick me up at my cousin's house then I tend to play AngryBirds from my little piaodi's(Little brother's cousin) Ipad.Thank god that he was slept already on that night,hehe :p.Butt,Dammit!He's so small already get his own ipad with a lotssa game inside there!!!!
Photobucket

7 May 2011
Photo0096
My school held on Canteen's Day aka 'Hari Kokkurikulum' for collecting some donation to build little mosque.Until now,the mosque is half build =.=

Photo0099

14 May 2011
Photo0111
My little aunt from my father's siblings went back to Kedah just to look her lovely son and visiting our family to discuss about my Sister's Wedding.Yes,she brought her son's Ipad just to charge the Ipad.We went out and eat something and left it charging.Hehe,open up my weibo while charging.Yes,next of Ipad is my lovely laptop.Don't angry yah,ah yi!
Photobucket

16 May 2011
Photo0113
Teacher's Day.Nothing special on that day because I have the paper need to sit of.My classmate order of Mcd.

20 May 2011
Photo0143
Went to Langkawi because of my father's work and we have treated like SUPER VIP on 3 days.I have to go even though I have a paper need to be sit on Sunday.We check in on Langakawi Tanjung Rhu's Resort.Sorry,that day is fuckin hot until my face burnt.

Photo0145
Oh look,they taking care of their beaches.SOOOOOO CLEAN!!Unlike now,the Pantai Cenang's Beach.It's quite dirty.(sorry!! Dare to compare)

Photo0146

Photo0160
Look!Their toilets is like botanical garden,the floor is filled up with a garden's stones.

Photo0162
Their toilets also have a golden's fish pond.I bet you can't see it.MUAHAHA!

Photo0163
On the boot looking for salted forest aka 'hutan air tawar' in Malay.Soo Greeen-ish and fuckin hot on that day!Why is it Langkawi used to hot on the most day I went to huh?

Photo0167
SEE!SEE!SEE!The old 'telaga' that we found on that day.The water is soooo cold like rainfall.

Photo0169

Photo0170
Tanjung Rhu's Resort Management sent us their hand-made chocolates.The taste?Hai hao la.

Photo0172
Once you come to Langkawi,you cannot miss to buy the chocolates.Why??The chocolates round here is super cheap and yes,no duty tax will be incharged.

Photo0173
Waiting for my mom to buy some kitchen's thing and for my sister's present at Jeti, I stopped at Starbucks Coffee.No Starbucks Coffee at Alor Star,poorrr me!
Photobucket

Photo0175
My mommy did some curly messy hair.Hehehe

Photo0177
Starbucks Coffee also went for a green by using their own recyclable tissue!

Photo0181
I have to admit that that day is fuckin hot.I used this one to save my face.It was my first time using it andmy face is soo cold after I'm using it!lovin' it!!
Photobucket

Photo0182

I have a heavy heart to leave the hotel.Thank you sooo much for your special treatment towards us.Me and parents are really appreciated it.Funny story,I asked my dad how much for 2 or 3 nights round that hotel.Then my father said,'it's around RM 1000.'And I was just like this 0.0.Our room is not in front of beaches.Just wondering how much the room that in front of beaches.Well,that's all for this post!REMINDER:Scroll below beside the title of post if you wish.

GYARU SPAM!Rie Matsuoka on my desktop background.Yo,damn cute oh!
matsuoka rie

Fahrenheit Spam!Meet Calvin Chen vs Spongebob Squarepants.Who's more shuai?Calvin or Spongebob?
6c662cc6jw1djtk0petnej

Arigatou for stopping by!
Photobucket

hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han







Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.