lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 26, 2011 • 01:25 • 0 cuties here.

Dear Goah Kiat Chun,Wooow!It has been for almost 5 years I knew you from Hana Kimi until Fahrenheit.
6c46bb71jw1dhek6a3fhij
Because of you,I knew Fahrenheit.Maybe you are seem quiet and shy boy that I ever knew.Maybe I don't ever knew you well,but I just knew only one thing from you,you gave your wing to all your angels so that they can fly freely.And yes,maybe you have lost somebody that you love the most in this crap world,but you are still stay stronger without any distraction and keep searching your dream which made me love everything about you.
4

702d362fjw1dhrr3uez4dj

From small childish boy

You bring happiness to everyone including your brothers,Fahrenheit.I love to see every single moment with you and them,like big family that would never ever disappear.

66dbad82jw6ddqbj8ingpj

6cb6ff41jw1dgju9zwlsoj

6332ac51g946dd2b341fd&690

6f8b418ejw1di3miripj5j

79ad9379jw6dfod7wcm8bj

What should I do?You already leave your "Fahrenheit's Family'.My heart like a pieces of broken mirror when I heard it.I don't have any power to stop you.But,there's only one thing you should know from bottom my heart to you.Turn it up when people said,be stronger whatever would be and I hope you can find your happiness.
Because,you are my best angel in my heart.

697ed792jw1difp7l01jdj

To my 3 lovable boy,keep stronger and spread love.I love you forever,FAHRENHEIT.

hugs&kiss,
miss han





Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.