lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 30, 2011 • 01:48 • 0 cuties here.

Hello,sunshine!How r ya?I know,it's been a while after my last blog post.Well,i'm soooo sorry for not updating my blog as I was busy with my mid year exam and seriously I do mad with my card reader.It seem broken.Photobucket

I wanna share with u my some sweet moment during the exam day.YESS!I WAS SIT FOR EXAM FOR WHOLE MONTH OF MAY!But,don't worry I will some alternative ways to heal my card reader.Maybe I will buy the new one.
e9

Oh yeah!Since Anna aka I'm sooo Jelly is already reached for 200th followers she tends to do some sweet giveaway for her reader and yes I do join it!I guess,this is my first time entering giveaway as I never enter it so,I wanna join it.Who knows if I get luck in this giveaway?:p If you wanna join it too,please visit the link below.The dateline is 1st July.Wish me luck,guys!gyaru,deco
Thank you for reading!


hugs&kiss,
miss han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.