lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 16, 2011 • 07:04 • 0 cuties here.

Hey y'all.What a beautiful day ever!Today,my sister got engaged with my future brother in law,Abang Mior.His name sounds like Mio Ashiyama,K-ON girls,haha^^.I was eagerly wanna write on my blog as I knew that my mama won't allowed me to online in school day.Today,was a day,so I write it up.haha^^

DSC03869
So sowieeeeee,bro!your room has become our victim to put all of shit things inside there!:p

DSC03880
Yeah,yeah,they are discussing bout the date of wedding day larh,'mas kahwin'/present of the wedding,maybe some sort like that?

DSC03881
The present from the groom's family

DSC03882
Groom's mother put the engagement ring on my sister's finger

DSC03883

DSC03890
Wait,money?!oh my gosh!!

DSC03896
The present from our family to them

DSC03897

DSC03908

DSC03919
My pretty sister with a minimal make-up

IMG_3619
My oh my!they are toooo sweetttt baby!

This is my first time trying out new Canon's Ixus 220 HS.It's supaa AWEEISOME!!Thank's sis Belle's to let me tried out your cute pinky camera!Well,once again congratz for my sister.This is quite funny when I heard my sister's friend keep teasing her by saying 'oh maybe next year,you will deliver baby'ROFL XD.Yeah,seriously that I can't wait to get nephew/niece,haha^^.Time to head out now!Night loves!

hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han




Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.