lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
March 12, 2011 • 03:13 • 0 cuties here.

Hey guys!Im back!Sorry for late back.I'm super duper busy with life.Actually,my sister gonna married soon.But,I dunno when.They just went back to Kuala Lumpur.By the way,I've just heard new from my neighbourhood countries,Japan.The earthquakes and tsunami was worse than Indonesia.Wherever I am,I keep praying for them cause little prayer can make miracle.Believe me.Moreover,for the first time in Fahrenheit,Aaron Yan from Fahrenheit has come out with his first single,called 'The Next me or Xing Yi Ge Wo'.I would like to summarize this song and this song inspired me a lot.
First of all,this song is about the next him,whether it is wild or angel in him.

In this video,you would realize that he treat the bird and keep observing the bird showing and wore some sort like bird.So funny!haha^^.

Secondly,he would like to fly and keep searching his dream for so long!Then,he tried to damage the 'small him' showing that he's afraid of small thingy.I ever heard the fun fact of him saying that he's to afraid with cockroachs.I don't even know whether it is right or wrong.I burst out laughing when I heard it for the first time.

AND,YESS!YES!YES!HE'S EXPOSING HIMSELF!WTF!!TOOOO HOT TOOOO HANDLE MANNN!!!!

MAN,I'M IN MY NOSE IS IN POOL OF BLOOD,DUDE!!


Aaron Yan's 'The Next Me'
Well,I guess my summarize are done.What comes through on your mind regarding on his new video?I'm looking forward for his others song too.What are you waiting for?Grab his EP now!For those victim in Japan,be patient with this inescapable disaster, be nice with the others!the more goodness thing with others,the more your God gonna give you the best reward ever!I believe it!From Heart to Heart

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER&WEIBO:
t.sina.com.cn/hanrubaby
twitter.com/ulzzangbarbie
hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han

Labels:



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.