lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 10, 2011 • 21:48 • 0 cuties here.

Hey guys,it has been a while since my last updated.Sorry for not keeping up with updates as I was soooo busy wif my school life.I wanna enter bowling competition but,Imma not sure whether madam would allow me or not.By the way,valentines day is just round the corner..have u smell of love?I do soo..AND,the more frighten right now is..u only just have RM10!!!uwahh!What do you wanna give for your loved ones?Don't worry,I have some tips&trick for you.

1.You have to think,what she/he would like to have.
2.Buy the gift that was only RM6 AND BELOW,BUT VALUEABLE.
3.If u really desperate in choosing the gift,kindly ask the sales gal.They can help you to find the right choices for you.
4.Remind he/she that how much wonderful to have her/him inside of your life.Am I right?

ex:I bought a cute dustbin for my bestie,Nieda for only RM5 at Popular.Thank God that she would like to accept it&me&Nieda bought a cute watch for our lil sis,Fazzy.

Photobucket
cute dustbin for Nieda

Photobucket
cute watch for my lil sis,Fazzy.Just ignore the rocky one,hehe^^

Present wasn't a measurement for your loved ones.

Photobucket
Happy Valentines Day for all Fahrenheit's fans&for lovely couple who celebrate it^^
Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER&WEIBO:
t.sina.com.cn/hanrubaby
twitter.com/ulzzangbarbie
hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han





Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.