lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 21, 2014 • 10:17 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello ladies! Before that,turn on the K.Will's last year song which is "Love Blossom" for those who loves K-Pop just like me. If not, no need la.. Well,this year is just so blissful and wonderful since for the first time ever,the miracle just came in my state which is in Kedah since it is surrounded with beautiful trees that almost pretty similar with cherry blossom. How wonderful is that,huh?



IMG_1467

How beautiful is that,huh? Jelly or not?

IMG_1487

After finished off our final exam,me and my lovely girls straight ahead to the girl's hostel since that there were so lovely tree just like above. We never ever don't want to miss any single this golden opportunity since it was once a year this miracle would happened in my state actually.

IMG_1488

Please don't misunderstood this picture please.. -.- We were just doing this pose for fun.. hehe

IMG_1490

IMG_1489

I may not have yet any opportunity to see cherry blossom in Japan but this breathtaking scenery allowed me to be thankful more to Allah for His creatures.Credits: All of my girls who involved in this photography session , you know who you are :)

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.