lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 21, 2014 • 03:14 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and ola girls! Pardon for not updating my blog. Well, at least my blog is not dead and still running smoothly.

I do realize that I haven't updated my style back so here I am today! Turn back the time, like Pitbull song, Back in time,ahaha..

20131102_185637

20131102_185441

20131102_185354

20131102_185253

                                                 Bawal scarf: no brand
                                                  short cardigan : SIS (Sweet in Summer)
                                                  top                   : given by my dad ( Phuket)
                                                   skirt                 : my uniform school skirt (LOL!)

The reason why I said back in time as I wore back my uniform prefect's skirt. My friends keep offending me a lot but I don't mind. I think that it is still nice somehow for me to throw it away so I wore it back.

PhotoGrid_1383404282567

What do you think? Ugly? or even prettyugly? Do comment below!I would love to know it too!

xoxo,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.